Real Change Is...
Latest Posts from realchangenews.org
To view all the poems, click on the picture and scroll through
Poetry, Pages 8, 9
- Sea Grass Waits for Our Arrival by Patrick Bissell
- Lessons by Earle Thompson
- Turnabout by Stan Burriss
- The 2 x 4 x 365 Trap by Liz Smith
- The Banker and the Boss by Jim Page
By VW, StreetWise, Chicago
VW says it was “divine intervention” that brought her to StreetWise.
Diana Armstrong stood outside the Seattle Municipal Court with a dozen other women.
Armstrong stuck out. Most of the other women wore all black, as is tradition for the Women in Black when they stand vigil for homeless people who have died outside or due to violence. Armstrong wore a loose plaid shirt and jeans.